Friday, August 24, 2007

I made these postcards for another swapbot swap. They didn't have to be homemade but they had to have a favorite quote on them. I decided to be adventurous and make them myself so I hope my partners like them!! My camera didn't pick up the colors very well on the first two, they're actually much brighter. The third one is on it's way to Belgium which for some reason is very exciting!


I also received my first postcard in the mail today. It's very cute, I'll have to scan it later. I love getting mail, I can't wait to see what comes next!! It's been a lot of fun buying and making things for others. The person I sent the stitch markers and goodies too loved it all which makes me so happy! Which also makes DH happy. He's glad that I've found something to keep me occupied during the day and likes seeing all the different crafty stuff I'm trying out. We'll see how he feels about going to the post office to mail things for me every other day!!

No comments: