Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Stitching the night away

The wedding square is slowly getting done.  Just a couple more blue swirls to go then the rest of the border and lettering.  I've really enjoyed working on this and will be sad to see it go.  I hope I get to see a picture of the whole quilt put together eventually.

crossstitch 064

I crocheted a nintendo ds cozy for a swap partner.  After searching all over for a pattern I finally made up my own.  It's pretty quick and easy so I'm sure I'll make more!  I've been trying to think of a way to add a pocket for games too.

crafty stuff 011  crafty stuff 012

Chunky pages coming soon!

1 comment:

Gecko said...

I wish i could crochet, my mum has tried to teach me a few times but she's left-handed and I'm right-handed so it just doesn't work, haha.