Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Finishes feel good

This one is a freebie from here. I made it for DH to put on his desk at work. He loves his coffee. Stitched on blue 14ct aida

Before finishing

After

Another freebie but I have no clue where I found it, it's been saved on my computer for over a year. This one is for myself which doesn't happen too often! Stitched on the same blue aida.

And my current wip. I was asked to stitch this Irish blessing by someone who's mother recently passed away. Stitched on 25ct antique white lugana. I was planning on using 28ct but apparently I had a total brain fart while buying the fabric and didn't realize it until the next day. The lettering is 2 over 2. Underneath will be a celtic knot (freebie from Ink Circles) stitched 1 over 1.

1 comment:

roseylittlethings said...

Hi,

I am visiting for the blog swap, I enjoyed looking at all your craft projects. I use to be a cross stitch aholic, haven't done any lately, mostly knitting! Jen
http:roseylittlethings.com