Saturday, October 27, 2012

Ribbit

Yes there are frogs in this post but not the type that most stitchers fear.  About a year ago a friend, who we shall call Pirate Pete, asked me if I could stitch something for his wife.  He said her two favorite things were tree frogs and coca cola.  Over the summer I finally got around to drawing up a design and decided to try my hand at embroidery again.  Thankfully Pirate Pete is an extremely patient man because it took me another couple months to get around to framing it!  I enjoyed the whole process and learned a couple new skillz along the way.  I may be putting those skillz to use again soon as he has recently issued me a new challenge.

 

My favorite part


Good luck keeping those frogs away fellow stitchers!

1 comment:

Snafu said...

my wife really liked this!