Tuesday, April 02, 2013

Happy dance and a half

I had originally planned to finish the Twilight book covers before starting January's Snowdrop but after several frog attacks I had to switch before I started throwing things.

I managed to stitch January's Snowdrop surprisingly quickly considering my limited stitching time.  I wasn't a big fan of doing the letters in two different colors but I better get used to it since it looks like the rest in the series will be the same.  Maybe I'll start using multiple needles instead of rethreading the same one constantly.  At least the border was fun.  Now I'm on the look out for some kind of chipboard album or journal to put these in.

 


After that I was determined to finish Twilight.  After searching my entire stash to find the perfect shade of gray I needed for the chess board and shadows I was finally on the home stretch.  And then I ran out of that perfect shade of gray.  I was SO CLOSE to finally finishing and now I have to wait til I can go buy more floss this weekend.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it!

And you're doing the Twilight one again! Can't wait to see it done!

Pikaboo said...

I think that is actually done, can't believe I forgot to tell you! I gotta find it and figure out what to do with it.