I managed to stitch January's Snowdrop surprisingly quickly considering my limited stitching time. I wasn't a big fan of doing the letters in two different colors but I better get used to it since it looks like the rest in the series will be the same. Maybe I'll start using multiple needles instead of rethreading the same one constantly. At least the border was fun. Now I'm on the look out for some kind of chipboard album or journal to put these in.
After that I was determined to finish Twilight. After searching my entire stash to find the perfect shade of gray I needed for the chess board and shadows I was finally on the home stretch. And then I ran out of that perfect shade of gray. I was SO CLOSE to finally finishing and now I have to wait til I can go buy more floss this weekend.