Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Hello and welcome to my new blog!! This is mainly going to be about my crochet adventures. I've been trying to get a bit more organized with my many projects and hopefully this will help. I can now show off my many works in progress and hopefully someday show off some finished projects!! Someday I'll get back into customizing my little ponies and will most likely show those off here too. Please excuse my randomness and PLEASE excuse the lameness of my blog name. This was a spur of the moment sort of thing and that's the best I could come up with.

And just in case there's any confusion,
FadedBlue is my crochetville name
Pikaboo is the name I use just about everywhere else
I was going to use FadedBlue for this blog but it is apparently already in use by someone else.

K, enough excuses!! Time to make some lists.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good luck with your new blog. Fill it with pretty things. :)