Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

I hope everybody had a wonderful day and hello to my new followers! I'm so glad to know somebody is actually reading!!

I just wanted to pop in to show off my Valentine's gift to the hubby. This cute little freebie is from Plum Street Samplers and I chose it because we're about to have our third child and hubby is such a great daddy.

CrossStitch 046

This is me trying to be fancy with the camera skillz. I really need to remember to turn the date stamp off once in a while.

CrossStitch 047

I spent half the day, with many kid interruptions, trying to get this finished before DH got home from work. I did it with two minutes to spare! For once I figured out the finishing myself without a tutorial and am very very happy with how it turned out. I originally planned to use ric rac on the border but didn't have any, luckily I found some leftover piping which worked out great.

CrossStitch 049

And, in case you were wondering, he loved it!

No comments: