Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Hoo are you? plus a few

NightOwlCrafting

1. Are you married/in a relationship/single? For how long? I've been happily married for almost 6 years now
2. What do you do for a living? Do you enjoy it? I'm a stay at home mom and love every moment!....ok maybe not every moment, kids will be kids after all.
3. In what state do you live? Where were you born and raised? I live in upstate New York. I was born in this area but my dad was in the army so we moved a lot so I spent a several years of my childhood in Germany and Japan too.
4. Do you have children? If so, how many? If not, do you want them? I have 2 children with a 3rd due in two weeks!
5. Who is your favorite blogger to follow and why? I have quite a few that I really like but I guess one of my faves would have to be Plum Street Samplers. I originally started following her blog because of her stitching but she also has a beautiful family and I love the stories she shares about them.

I finished the heart/baby sampler last week. I still gotta chart baby's name and birth info (after she's born obviously) I really need figure out how to take better pics of cross stitch.

CrossStitch 036 (Small)

Yesterday I finally got around to sewing the car seat tent that I've been planning to make for the past 6 months. I bought the fabric way back before I knew I was having a girl so I went with one of my favorite color combos, turquoise and brown. Now baby girl with be protected from the cold and nosy strangers!

craftystuff 040 (Small)

craftystuff 041 (Small)

2 comments:

Brooke Douglass said...

i love your baby projects and want to send a congrats to you and your family! Hugs on that little baby soon! I am your newest follower and hope that you will come be a follower at my blog!!! brooke
brookedouglass@yahoo.com
Girl Boy Girl Inspired

Ali Holt said...

Found your link on Night Owl! Now following you! Im an up and coming ( trying) blog, would love you to stop by and follow! have a great day!

Ali

www.ncbabyblog.blogspot.com