Sunday, November 26, 2006

I've finished 3 of the family filet names for Christmas so far. Only 3 more to go. The last one went pretty quickly considering it was one of the longer names. I'm determined to get them all finished this year!!! The only problem is I realized after finishing the last one that I for some reason used a much bigger hook than I should have on the first 2 I started last year. They're very loose and floppy and I don't know if they'll look much better after blocking. I'd really like to redo them o_O

To prove I've either gone crazy...or am finally getting organized, I already have two afghans picked out to make for next Christmas. I just bought yarn for one of them yesterday and plan on starting it as soon as I can.

And just to help myself to never get anything done I've been thinking about learning to knit.

1 comment: