Monday, January 31, 2011

Friend Makin Monday!

A Short Survey

1) What is your favorite household chore? And what is your least favorite?
Is it really possible to have a favorite one? I guess it would have to be vacuuming cause that's usually the last chore then everything's clean and done! My least favorite is picking up the same kids toys over and over and over and over...

2)What is your favorite city?
Frankfurt, Germany

3) Have you found real love yet?
Yes, through my husband and kids
4) What's one thing you eat almost everyday?
baby likes ritz crackers with pepperoni
5) What was your last thought before falling asleep last night?
I hope the kids sleep in tomorrow *they didn't*
6) What's the worst injury you had as a child?
When I was 18 months old I was jumping on the couch and fell, hitting the back of my head on the coffee table and ending up needing stitches. Probably a lot more traumatic for my mom than me. I've never had any broken bones and the only other times I needed stitches was for c-sections so I've been pretty lucky.
7) Will you/have you worked out today?
I'm 9 months pregnant, just about every movement I make is a work out!
8) Do you tweet? If so, what's your name?
I have an account but never remember to use it
9) List three things you wouldn't want to live without:
My family, my computer and crafty projects
10) Hold old were you when you had your first kiss?
17, sad but true. I was an Army brat so between the constant moving and being very shy it took a while!

Stop by All the Weigh and make some new friends!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The picking up of toys never seems to end, my kids are 7 and 9 and I'm still doing it.

Being 9 months pregnant and getting out of a chair is a workout itself. Good luck!