Thanks Littlewanda for tagging me!
This tag is in honour of the clocks going back one hour in the UK this Saturday. Answer the following questions and tag six people.
Well, I don't live in the UK and our clocks don't get changed until a week later but who am I to argue with getting tagged?!? ;o)
1. If you could have the last hour prior to reading this tag again, what would you do differently? I would probably have spent more time playing with my daughter and less time on the computer before putting her down for her nap.
2. You can go back in time for exactly one hour, where and at what time in history would you go? Just one hour?!? I'd love to relive some time in my childhood, probably when we lived in Germany, just not sure exactly when.
3. You have one hour to make a handmade item, what would you make? Again, only one hour?!? I don't think it's possible for me to do anything in just an hour, I'm too easily distracted. Maybe if I were in a nice quiet room all by myself I could put together a little ornament kit.
4. If you could lose one bad habit, what would it be? my procrastination! I could get so much more stuff done if I didn't procrastinate so much.
5. In less than sixty words, describe your perfect Saturday night. Me and hubby at home having a delicious dinner then playing on the floor with our daughter and watching a good movie.
6. List sixty things you could do with that extra hour. I really don't know what I'd do with an extra hour. I wish I was more productive with the hours I have already!